Sunday 26 April 2009

Complete ******ks!

Monday had to go to the Job Centre for an interview in regards to the Employment and Support Allowance I am receiving. What a complete waste of time, got to the job centre, complete confusion, no one knew what was going on! Had my 'interview' with a very nice lady but it was completely pointless. The 'interview' consisted of about 3 questions, all of which I had answered in my 45 minute telephone conversation with the benefits people when I first made my claim and then I gave her my CV, that was it. Apart from me giving my CV it was nothing that couldn't have be conducted over the phone and I could have easily emailed my CV. All in all I was in and out the Job Centre within 10 minutes. It really pissed me off actually, it is not the easiest of things for me to go down to the Job Centre, physically and on a self consciousnesses level. There must be an easier way...

*cheered up about the whole situation a few weeks later when I received a letter saying my allowance has been increased as the Job Centre has referred me to a work support group - Shaw Trust, as a matter of course. I do have to attend some more interviews but the extra money is worth it. Why couldn't the lady of said that at the time and I might not have been so annoyed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment