Sunday 7 June 2009

A Little Bit of Strawberry Fairness!

Second of June and the start of cycle 5. It was mum's birthday yesterday so she brought in some chocolates for the nurses which went down well. Chemotherapy went ok. Saw my Dr and we discussed holidays, I asked how long I needed to wait before I went off for a holiday. He said 3 - 4 weeks and that Turkey was an ok destination, so now I can look at some and hopefully book something to look forward to.

The next day I didn't feel too bad so spent the morning with Bean and got some snaps of Freddy.

Saturday was Strawberry Fair, the day started off with the weather not being that great but it brightened up in the afternoon and I managed to catch the sun on my face. It was a great day with live music, a few ciders and a nosey around the stalls. Had a lovely day and evening...managed to last until about midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment