Sunday 28 June 2009

Jaffa Cakes!

Second part of cycle 5 on Tuesday. All went ok. Felt very sick and tired in the evening but that was all. ABVD Cycle 5 - DONE!

Had another jewellery making session over the next few days. Then on Friday I made Jaffa Cakes, what a per larva...they were really nice but a bit of a nightmare to make, it wasn't as easy as they made it look on TV! Went down the pub in the evening to catch up with everyone which was nice.

Have been trying to go out on my bike a bit, seeing as the weather has been nice and it feels good to do a bit of exercise, granted I don't go far and it is bloody hard but it makes me feel better that I am doing something.
Had a photography lesson on Wednesday - thanks Karen. It was a lovely day so we went out side to take photos. Did a little exercise around the village, where by you can't adjust the lens of the camera, so to get interesting shots you have to get in close to things or bend down, stand up etc. It was fun and helped me realise there are so many shots out there!

Had a good weekend, filled with pubs and BBQ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment