Wednesday 10 March 2010

Good News from the Consultant.

Bit late in posting this, just wanted to update you all on my follow up appointment with the consultant in March.

The consultant was pleased to see how well I was doing. He was encouraged to see I was back at work three days a week and that my energy levels were returning to what they were before I had lymphoma. My appetite has now returned and I love my food again :). Back at the gym and training for the 10K run which I am going to do in July. I had some bloods taken, which took a while because my veins are still not play ball, but the results all came back normal.

In my follow up letter the consultant wrote:

'Hayley continues in her clinical remission'

which was nice to see in black and white.


Continuing with my photography...here are a few snaps from walking around Cambridge after my appointment.














Hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment